Our mission is to provide an excellent service to all clients, and to do everything we can to ensure you are satisfied. If you feel this has not been met and you wish to complain, we ask that you first phone the individual who has been your contact and explain that you are dissatisfied with an aspect of the service you have received.
If you still remain dissatisfied with the way your complaint has been dealt with, then you should present your complaint via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to resolve your complaint, we would ask that you include the following information and evidence, if applicable:
• A detailed explanation of your complaint, explaining why you feel that we have under delivered on our first-class service standards.
• What you would like us to do to resolve the issue.
• The names of parties involved and any supporting documentation.
On receipt of any complaint, we will investigate the issue(s) you have raised fully, and will respond to you accordingly.
Time scales for dealing with a complaint as followed:
• You will receive ‘acknowledgement of receipt’ of your complaint from us within 3 working days of receipt of your complaint.
• Within 10 working days of the acknowledgement, you will receive a full response.
• If we are unable to resolve any matter within 10 working days as stated above, we will provide you with reasons why we could not meet this time frame, and then provide you with an estimate of when to expect a full response.
• After our final written response, we may deem the complaint closed. If we deem the issue(s) closed then we reserve the right not to enter into any further correspondence.
We are members of Property Redress Scheme. If you remain unhappy with the response received from us and have exhausted our complaints procedure, you can contact the Property Redress Scheme to ask them to investigate your complaint. In order to take your complaint to the Property Redress Scheme, you must first have carried out the following:
• Made an official complaint to us, in writing;
• Waited at least 8 weeks for us to respond to your complaint;
• Not waited more than 6 months from our last communication with you, regarding this complaint.
Property Redress Scheme is a government approved Redress Scheme who resolves complaints between members and their consumers. The complaint must have exhausted our internal complaints procedure, and if you remain dissatisfied with our response, to take any further action. Property Redress Scheme is free to use for the complaint, and further information and guidance on how to resolve complaints is available via their website.
In order to make a complaint, please contact the Property Redress Scheme directly or alternatively, visit their website and fill out a Complaints Form. The Property Redress Scheme contact details are as follows:
The Property Redress Scheme.
Premiere House, 1st Floor
Elstree Way, Borehamwood Hertfordshire, WD6 1JH